- Apologies for Absence: Judith Deane
- MINUTES of AGM held on the 26th September 2020 –Acceptance . Proposed – Andy Moir Seconded- Wendy Walder
- ANNUAL BRANCH REPORT – Acceptance. Proposed – Andy Moir. Seconded- Tony Tuckwell
- (a) REPORT OF the HON.TREASURER –
The Treasurer reported that the branch maintains a healthy balance. Acceptance of the report — proposed by Debbie Cresswell and seconded by Tony Tuckwell
4 (b) A donation of £75 to Victoria County History – proposed by Ian Mason and seconded by Debbie Cresswell
5 (a) VOTE of THANKS to INDEPENDENT EXAMINER (Tony Eve) by Paul Rusiecki and seconded by Andy Moir
5 (b) APPOINTMENT OF INDEPENDENT EXAMINER – It was unanimously agreed that Trevor Eve would continue in this role.
- ELECTION OF CHAIR – Vice- Chair (Tony Tuckwell) took the chair for the election of Chair. Ian Mason was proposed as Chair and was unanimously accepted. He then took over the meeting.
- ELECTION OF BRANCH OFFICERS AND COMMITTEE- The current officers agreed to remain in their current posts and were unanimously elected as follows- Vice Chair- Tony Tuckwell: Hon. Treasurer- Andy Moir: Hon. Secretary- Liz Cadzow: Membership Secretary – Wendy Walder: Programme Secretary – Martin Frampton: Management of Equipment for meeting place – John Symonds : -Branch Archivist – Paul Rusiecki : Education (Liaison and Development) : Committee member- Liaison with H0-Debbie Cresswell.- All officers were elected.
- Thanks and appreciation were given to Shirley Durgan for her long standing commitment to Essex Branch.
- ANY OTHER BUSINESS – None
The meeting was followed with a talk by Ken Walpole, “No Matter how many skies have fallen – Back to the land in Wartime Britain”