- APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
- MINUTES OF AGM HELD ON 25 SEPTEMBER 2021
- ANNUAL BRANCH REPORT – 2021-2022
- ANNUAL REPORT OF HON. TREASURER
- DONATION to VCH (Victorian County History)
- VOTE of THANKS to INDEPENDENT EXAMINER
- APPOINTMENT of INDEPENDENT EXAMINER
- ELECTION OF CHAIR and OFFICERS of COMMITTEE
The following are willing to stand for re-election:
Chair – Ian Mason: Vice Chair – Tony Tuckwell: Hon Treasurer – Andy Moir: Hon Secretary Liz Cadzow: Programme Secretary – Martin Frampton: Membership Secretary – Wendy Walder
Committee members/Officers – John Symonds (Equipment and Accommodation) Paul Rusiecki (Archivist) John Edgar (Educational Liaison and Development) Debbie Cresswell are all willing to stand for the committee in their current roles.
The constitution allows for 12 committee members (including officers)
Matters for discussion at the AGM may be sent to Hon. Secretary prior to the meeting.
The AGM will be followed by a talk by Dr. Peter Mandler,-Professor of Modern Cultural History, University of Cambridge and President of the HA. – “The Crisis of the Meritocracy: How Popular Demand (not Politicians) Made Britain into a Mass Education Society”