- Apologies for absence: John Symonds: Wendy Walder: John Edgar: Judith Deane
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Saturday 28th September 2019 – no matters arising
3. Branch Report 2019/20 – The report was presented to the meeting. Acceptance of report was proposed by Martin Frampton and agreed.
4. Annual Report of Hon. Treasurer – Andy Moir reported that the branch was in a healthy position with £5350 in the account. Therefore, there would be no need to increase members’ subscriptions. £500 has been donated to Trinity Methodist Church towards their new audio and projection system. The report was accepted unanimously.
4b. Donation to VCH (Victorian County History) – It was proposed that the customary annual donation to VCH should be increased to £75.00p. This was agreed.
5. Vote of thanks to Independent Examiner of Accounts. (Tony Eve). Proposed by Debbie Cresswell and seconded by Andy Moir. This was agreed unanimously.
6. Appointment of Independent Examiner: Tony Eve was unanimously reappointed to the role.
7. Election of Chair: – Tony Tuckwell took over the chair for the vote. Ian Mason was elected as Chair and resumed the role for the remainder of the meeting.
8. Election of Committee: The following willing to stand –
a. Vice- Chair – Tony Tuckwell
b. Hon. Secretary – Liz Cadzow
c. Hon. Treasurer – Andy Moir
d. Programme Secretary –Martin Frampton
e. Other Committee members/officers – Wendy Walder (Membership) John Symonds (Equipment and Accommodation) Paul Rusiecki (Archivist) John Edgar (Liaison and support for schools) Shirley Durgan, Debbie Cresswell
Election of officers en bloc was proposed by Ian Mason and seconded by Rowena Rudkin
A.O.B. – The Chair congratulated Programme Secretary, Martin Frampton on his completion of Programme of Talks for 2020/21.
Next year’s AGM will take place on Saturday 25th September 2021 @ 2.30pm on the Zoom format